Sunday, September 29, 2019

How To Fix 1994 Toyota Camry Not Starting

Hello
I left today to start my car and to my surprise it didn't start. It has changed (a really weak hiss), but it has never started completely. I suspect something is wrong with my battery, but it can be worse.
I hear you can also hit the trunk, but I have no idea how it is or where it is. A side note is that the other day it started about 10 seconds later, actually it "stopped", it happened even when I was still light (I had to run the engine to stop it). I think it's related to my problem. Some advice? It's the last week and I don't have a car.

Answer:
The Toyota vehicles are very reliable, so I doubt it's something important. You would take it to your local auto zone, to Advance Auto Parts or to an auto parts store. There you can run a diagnostic test in your vehicle to determine what's wrong and you can get any part you need directly from the store.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment